Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Techno All Night

Well, it's 7:31 AM and I just got home from the clubs. All I can say is wow!!! The music was amazing, loud European and American oldies(Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics) techno. Had a good time, danced my pants off, and now it seems that there are cotton balls in my ears. Time for bed, I'm spent.

Chau!

On a sidenote, we went to Crobar in Palermo Viejo. As stated, some of the sickest techno I've heard in a while. Quite a few of my friends were sportin' permagrins while we were there. You couldn't not be awed by all the beautiful people and great music.

Also, it has to be at least a 3:1 ratio of women to men in this country. Whoever suggested BsAs to me, thanks!


Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you go?

Geoff said...

Sounds awesome man! Keep the blog posts coming!!