Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pleasure to Meet You Miami, My Name is Patrick, and I'm New Here

My first day was filled with one thing, walking.

By my best estimate, I walked somewhere around 12 miles today. Google Maps says it's 5 miles from my apartment to the beach, and I walked their and back, plus quite a bit of downtown walking.

Today was warm and sunny, around 80 degrees. Perfect weather to take a stroll. I'm still bike-less, so I'll be forced to journey around on foot, the common man's transportation. I plan on foot exploring my neighborhood and then utilizing my bike to check out the more far-away places.



Photos from today's walk







No comments: