Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Almost to Miami

Well,
It's late Saturday night/early Sunday morning, and I've finally finished packing. What originally began as one suitcase has turned into two suitcases and a well-stuffed backpack. Turns out I have more important stuff to bring with me than I originally planned. Either way, it's all packed up and ready to go.

Tomorrow, my sister, brother-in-law, and I are heading back to their home in Chicago for the night, so I'll be closer to O'Hare when I fly out on Monday night. We'll be watching the Superbowl in Chicago, Go Pack Go, and hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep dreaming about a consecutive Super Bowl victory for the Packers next year.

The next post will probably be an airport post from my Palm before I leave O'Hare.

See you in Miami!

No comments: