Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pinamar!!!

Just a little teaser post here. This Thursday, my friend Calvin, from California, and I are heading to the coastal resort city of Pinamar. My two roommates from last semester, Carlos and Pablo, the cooking students, got jobs as chefs at a restaurant there for the summer season. They´ve got a house and everything, and invited us to stay there for a couple days. Calvin turns 21 on Saturday, and we´re definitely going to go big! Here´s a taste of what we´ll be spending four days on.

Patrick




Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina

1 comment:

qcustomz said...

hey i heard PINAMAR is AWESOME for vacation also to live. let me know how it is im plannin to go now in march. how is the rent on homes?