Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Over A Year

I´d just like to reference that it has been over a year since I started this blog. I never knew if I would like being a blogger, but I really enjoy it. I know the family is out there, reading this, being reassured that Patty Boy is safe and sound in Buenos Aires. It has been fun writing about my life here, and having people from all over the world read it. I get the occasional comment from some random person telling me that they´ve read my entire blog in one session. I know for a fact that I´ve excited a few people for their upcoming experiences in this city, and for that, I´m very happy. This city will blow your mind, and you´ll forever have Buenos Aires in your blood.





Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments: