Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Monday, January 19, 2009

Facebook Night of the Ages

Wow,
So I don´t usually use Facebook that often. At least I wasnt using it that much when I didnt have a computer. However, now that internet access is at my fingertips, I´ve been on it a bit more lately. Today, for the first time in roughly 8 months, I turned on the chat function for more than 5 minutes. Que loco! I just spent 4 hours talking with people from back at home, chatting about life down here, and just catching up. After that, I found myself browsing pictures of college and higschool friends, seeing them all hanging out for Halloween and Newyears. It so weird to talk about everything from the past, and see pictures from the present, knowing that in a matter of months, I´ll be back in the city, reimmersing and restarting my life from where I left it. Did some quality skyping as well. Talked to a very good friend from school and got some quality Mom time in. All in all, a pretty emotionally eventful day.

pato


Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments: