Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Summertime!

It's all over folks, I've finished my second semester in Buenos Aires! I aced my finals, I'm pretty sure I pulled straight As. It was, as the last post stated, pretty insane thought. Lots and lots of studying and uneasy nervousness. Never before have I had to walk into a room, sit down with the professor, and HOPE that the two questions they ask me, from the ENTIRE semester, are within the range of things that I have studied. Either way, it's all over.

Argentina summer, here I come!!!

Patrick


ps- I got a job bartending at a nightclub about 3 blocks from my house. Cool place with some very attractive customers. Can't ask for much more!


I'll write a little longer post about my summer plans, but I've gotta go make some pesos!


Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty awesome. I've been looking for somebody studying in Argentina that actually writes about their life for more than 3 days. I go to UNC and I'll be there mid-february to study abroad. Pretty excited. Now I have a huge Christmas break to get prepared and hang out in Chapel Hill doing nothing but going out.