Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boo Rain´!

So we didnt go to Carnaval last weekend. It was cloudy, overcast, and rainy the whole weekend up there, and, seeing as we´re staying at a campsite, we decided to call it off. We´re now going this weekend and should be leaving tomorrow around 3pm or so. So, once again, pictures will follow in due time.

Patrick

ps- Isma, are you from Buenos Aires or the USA?


Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the pictures! miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

was planning on going to Rio last weekend for carnaval, but it was all booked and flights were sooo expensive, so I'll need a little more planning next time.
I lived in San Diego for years (pretty much like you.. to learn the language & culture) and came back to argentina last month. (palermo to be exact)
I enjoy traveling as much as you do.. BUT I HATE READING BOOKS !(i prefer blogs.. lol) !!

un abrazo hermano, y segui escribiendo mas historias!