Stories from my 14-month study abroad in Buenos Aires, my 16-month post-college move to Miami, and my get-me-the-hell-out-of-Miami move to Denver

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Summer Here I Come!!!

Just got this e-mail from my academic adviser at school! Woo-Hoo!!!

____________________________________________________________________

Hi Patrick,

Just a quick note to confirm receipt of your Leave of Absence form. I've entered it into the system, effective Spring 2009.

When you're ready to return to school, please email me again and I'll have you complete the Readmission form. Also, as an FYI, registration for both summer and fall courses typically takes place in April, so March would be a good month to take care of your readmission paperwork.

Enjoy your extra time in Argentina!


Best,
Laurie

_____________________________________________________________________


Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments: